Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
Come on: you can't take compliments from a good friend?

I don't see a world where moving off of a wolf to a townie benefits you as a wolf, no... unless you were hoping that with D1 it would mostly be scattered randvotes and could point to your initial vote later to unpair you in the eyes of town. When you first voted Persolus, there was only two votes on them. Furthermore, randvotes on D1 are super easy to justify pivoting from, since they are - as the name suggests - random. If asked, you could say 'they all had equally likely chances to be a wolf'. Also, your stated reason at the time was 'self preservation'.
I feel like you're misinterpreting my argument here. Persolus had two votes on him already, six hours before the stated end of day, and I moved onto him in self-defense. I was the third vote onto him. My point is that this is a really risky thing to do if my intention was to move off him shortly before end of day, especially with how quiet the thread was. This is a middle-ground between wagoning Persolus and getting towncred and starting an alternate wagon to save him, which accomplished neither. How is this a better wolf play than just trying to push a wagon elsewhere (votes were really loosely allocated) or just committing to wagoning Persolus for towncred? It's not impossible, I'm just pointing out that it would have been a bad play.

Also, it's not exactly like I totally randvoted, I cross-referenced the three people that had votes already that (I thought) didn't have an attachment to the setting and then rolled the die because I had no reasons to suspect any of them.

And, for full style points:

"Didn't you see Persolus fall off that cliff? There's no way he could have survived that."
Okay so like I am attempting to potentially deal with a bastardish mechanic here re: narrative and you are actively undoing this. I'm not sure if it's just a joke or a wolf hedging their bets, but this is not making me think you're any more town than before.

I definitely think Merel needs to get in here soon, otherwise it may end up being a single wagon day (bad for town).
I want to say that I don't love that there's no resistance to Merel here, tbh, but if Merel flips wolf I will eat **** for it and rightfully so.

To be clear, are you referring to starting the counterwagon to Persolus D1? Because if so, the votes were for Cazero and it was AV who voted first with you jumping on 4 minutes afterwards.

Unless you're talking about starting the Persolus wagon by being the second person on it, in which case never mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I forgot to answer the question about how I'm sure about Snow. I'm going to keep that to myself for now, but I trust my source.
[/QUOTE]

AV has clarified, but I suggested Cazero based off the die roll between the three of them. I started the Cazero wagon and boy am I glad it wasn't successful.

And good, please don't reveal your source, but the fact that you've revealed it at all is making me a little worried. Would town!Cultist do that this early? I don't know. I'm not willing to vote you for a wolf, but I am willing to repeatedly imply you're a neutral.