View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (IC)

1. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Scion: Hero (IC)

As Julian moves through the party, he strikes up a conversation near the snack table with a group discussing their favorite courses. Introducing himself as Jay, he expresses his curiosity about the local courses, mentioning that he's a freshman currently studying chemistry but finding it "super hard and weird that stuff" and is considering switching to something like law or archaeology—whatever seems like the best idea.If ask how he affords college : “I could totally help run the family business but my brother won’t even listen to my ideas.“

His questions are light, focusing on what brings them to the party, subtly steering the conversation towards their studies without seeming intrusive. Julian laughs at the right moments, contributes when necessary, and memorizes names and details, especially from those who hint at connections to the fraternity of interest.

Later, he joins another game of beer pong, using his left hand to even the odds and keep the mood light. Julian listens intently, filing away each detail under a mental map of the place.

As the evening winds down and groups start to thin out, he notes exits, locks, and the general layout, all while maintaining the guise of a party-goer just trying to navigate his way around.

On his way out, he casually chats with the host, complimenting the party and saying, "Next time, I am totally going to be there," laying the groundwork for a potential return. Julian leaves with a mental catalog of faces, names, and a rough blueprint of the venue, ready to sketch and share with his team.
    Last edited by Justanotherhero; 2024-04-08 at 09:33 AM.