Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
What kind words from Cultist. I don't trust them.

Oh this is suspicious as hell. I do not like this one bit. I'll come back to this later.

(snip)

I will say one thing. I know my vote movement was suspicious. But if I was a wolf, why on earth would I initially vote Persolus instead of just starting a wagon on a non-wolf? How does this weird half-measure where I pivot off a wolf after cementing them as a wagon, but in a suspicious manner, possibly benefit me as a wolf? Why wouldn't I just either commit to bussing Persolus, or pick someone else to wagon?

(more snipping)
ftr on the "sources saying I'm town" thing, I have no information beyond what Cultist just said. It makes me paranoid but that's probably just a me thing and I'm not digging into it without reason to believe it's false.

And your initial Persolus vote was for self-preservation. He and you were the only two wagons at the time you made it, and if you'd voted elsewhere and one of you had flipped it would have made the other look even worse. You changed to a different wagon only after you were no longer yourself in danger.

I'm not convinced that you're a wolf, but I think there is a logically consistent world where wolf!you does make those choices.

Thoughts on Merel?