Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Spoiler: wagonomics
Show

For reference.

It's a self-preservation vote, this move is basically forced regardless of his alignment. NAI.

Fourth vote on a wolf when no-one else had three votes. Gets town points imo. Except, that is, in wolf!Kraken worlds where this could... okay no a Persolus/Kraken/Cazero world is probably too tinfoil even for me. This vote gets town points, full stop.

Was pretty much my feelings at the time so I can't really argue with it, but looks worse in hindsight. Explain, please?

I stand by my process at the time even if it didn't lead to the best results later.

Eh. If we knew Persolus/Xihirli were town I'd give this town points, but we most certainly do not know that, so... nullish I guess?

This could be perfectly genuine, but... it could also be a wolf just reaching for any pretext to spare a partner. I feel kind of bad suspecting him for it, but my gut says it is suspicious. (I guess we're doing this again, huh?)

It is a last-minute vote from someone who did nothing before this on the counterwagon to a wolf, which would have saved said wolf if not for unknown vote manipulation. You can't deny that's suspicious, though I don't want this to become the entire focus of discussion today. Merel, explain why Xihirli over Persolus or Cazero please?

tl;dr town points for Cazero, Merel looks bad surface-level for that vote, gut is suspicious of Kraken but brain isn't convinced, nothing solid on anyone else. Note to self: see who put the first two votes on Persolus, they might also get town points. One of them was flat_footed iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

flat_footed and Athedia.

Both votes were random; more inclined to give town points to the latter since second vote on a wolf on a slow D1 is a risky move for a partner, but it's not particularly strong.

Eh. Good enough for this stage of the game.

Going to sleep, hopefully more people will do stuff overnight.
Your answer to my question is fine, Snow, but wouldn’t in and of itself be enough for me to give you town points, as a wolf!you could certainly fake it. Thankfully, I have other sources confirming you are town (that I will not reveal at this time).

(Also I can see Athedia as town or Neutral, see my own tinfoil above, flat possibly as well if he is the Name I think he is)

Since it doesn’t seem like other folks are talking (which is bad for the gamestate and town in particular), I will direct this question to you:

Between Merel and Kraken, who would you say is more likely to be a wolf? You can answer neither, both, or ‘screw off Cultist, this is a false dichotomy’.