View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (IC)

1. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Scion: Hero (IC)

"Truly, you have gone far beyond the duties of host to guest." Brand pulled out his silver sharpie, flipped the newspaper scrap with Forsen's image over (having already taken a picture of it on his phone), and scrawled his number on the backside, over what appeared to be an advertisement for an electric eggbeater.

Brand thought carefully about his next words. He'd heard the story of Prince Pwyll of Dyved, and knew better than to make a completely open ended promise, but too many restrictions would make him come across as stingy and ungrateful. Yes, that should do the trick, he decided, settling on his wording.

"Should you desire a favor in turn," he explained, handing the paper back to the satyr, "call upon me, and I will act to settle the balance."

Spoiler: Fun Fact
    Show
    You guys have probably noticed that Brand talks very archaically, like something out of a fantasy novel or one of King Arthur's legends. That's because those are his in-universe inspirations. After his Visitation and his decision to become more heroic, he began looking for role models, and found them in the fantasies he had loved as a kid. Talking like them helps him stay 'in character', a constant reminder to be kind and generous and selfless.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Probably best if the satyrs don't have contact info for all of us, in case they get compromised. They already have Brand's name, so he's giving up his phone number as well.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-04-08 at 03:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II