Athedia 1: Cazero
Cazero 1: Persolus
Caedorus 1: Xihirli
MerelBlackbird 1: Let'sGetKraken
Xihirli 1: Caedorus

Not voting: AvatarVecna, Dakrsidder, MerelBlackbird
For reference.
Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
Snowblaze: I'm not going to keep my vote on you, don't worry.

Snowblaze: Only 6 hours left! I guess I might keep my vote on you.

Don't love a few players being totally inactive but in the interest of self-preservation, Persolus.
It's a self-preservation vote, this move is basically forced regardless of his alignment. NAI.
Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
I suppose switching to Persolus won't hurt.
Won't hurt me, at least.
Fourth vote on a wolf when no-one else had three votes. Gets town points imo. Except, that is, in wolf!Kraken worlds where this could... okay no a Persolus/Kraken/Cazero world is probably too tinfoil even for me. This vote gets town points, full stop.
Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
I lost track of time. Moving to not be mean to Kraken so Vote: Xihirli.

I'll be around a bit more until deadline, but honestly I don't know what we have to really make a decision on right now. Feels like it's been all random votes and haikus.
Was pretty much my feelings at the time so I can't really argue with it, but looks worse in hindsight. Explain, please?
Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
I was always planning on switching, I just wanted to see if the suggestion I wouldn't would lead to any interesting wagon movements. Which... we actually have wagon movements now, so I'm calling that a victory even though it's probably not due to me leaving my vote on you a little longer.

Caoimhin gets the thinnest of town points for accurately summing up my views on gamestate, but it's not exactly hard for wolves to fake those views.

Xihirli because in the absence of information the best move is to make sure there will be information on future days, which means competing wagons.
I stand by my process at the time even if it didn't lead to the best results later.
Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
I suppose. Why not?

Vote Cazero for the yeet!

Best option, trust me.
Eh. If we knew Persolus/Xihirli were town I'd give this town points, but we most certainly do not know that, so... nullish I guess?
Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
It's more that I realized it's hypocritical if I make a fuss about dying D1 because I love the source material, and then vote out someone else D1 who's also read it. Wish I'd thought about it earlier.

Cazero, my apologies. I did roll a die between the players with votes who had not already read it.
This could be perfectly genuine, but... it could also be a wolf just reaching for any pretext to spare a partner. I feel kind of bad suspecting him for it, but my gut says it is suspicious. (I guess we're doing this again, huh?)
Quote Originally Posted by MerelBlackbird View Post
Hello!
I just got home from vacation, and I'm sorry I've been MIA. My mind is not really on the game yet, but I did read, and on the surface, Xi looks like a reasonable decision. I will have more time after the weekend is over and we finish cleaning up..
It is a last-minute vote from someone who did nothing before this on the counterwagon to a wolf, which would have saved said wolf if not for unknown vote manipulation. You can't deny that's suspicious, though I don't want this to become the entire focus of discussion today. Merel, explain why Xihirli over Persolus or Cazero please?

tl;dr town points for Cazero, Merel looks bad surface-level for that vote, gut is suspicious of Kraken but brain isn't convinced, nothing solid on anyone else. Note to self: see who put the first two votes on Persolus, they might also get town points. One of them was flat_footed iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

flat_footed and Athedia.

Both votes were random; more inclined to give town points to the latter since second vote on a wolf on a slow D1 is a risky move for a partner, but it's not particularly strong.

Eh. Good enough for this stage of the game.

Going to sleep, hopefully more people will do stuff overnight.