I had to make this character. She is a spymaster specialized in disguise and misdirection and she also has 5 dips on different classes that I tried to justify thematically.

The first thing one learns is to seduce and incite trust, to disguise one's emotions and intentions in layers of appearance. The second lesson is the Prana Bindu forms of meditation: the Shaping of the Soul and The Harnessing of The Genetic Lines within one's heritage. Then, the Mind is left to wild exploration that breaks it for it to be remade: The destruction of the Identity. Then comes the Sword that sharpens the body and make steel an extension of the mind.

What remains is an instrument made of layers and layers of truth and lies, with secret conditionings and complexities that are hidden even from themselves.

Thespos
F? NE Kalashtar Face Dancer, Level 9, Init 5, HP / , Speed 30
AC 24, Touch 15, Flat-footed 20, Fort 7, Ref 9, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 6/1, Power Points 32/40
Spiked Chain +13 (2d4+13, )
Eagle Claws +12 (1d6+8, )
Gnome Quickrazor +12 (1d6+8, )
Inertial Armor (+9 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Deflect)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 16

Spoiler: One of her Faces
Show

Design Notes: I'm re-fluffing Binder and Incarnate as two complementary forms of Prana-Bindu meditation. The idea is that instead of "Binding a Vestige" she Access her own Genetic Heritage into past lifes. Most of the time she will be Bound to Naberius for the At will disguise self.