Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
There is a pause on the line, before the man replies to Frank. "Mr. Cho told me that you wanted to meet. So did Mr. Black," the man says gruffly, "even though I am sure that you are aware that the very nature of the relationship between me and my colleagues is one that... thrives on privacy." Frank can hear him take a deep breath in and out. Then after another pause he says slowly, "However, I suppose it would be best to arrange a face-to-face. Since you are live locally, why don't we meet somewhere public that offers a little bit of privacy. Have you ever been to Brendan's?"

Though Frank had likely never been, he was likely aware of the cocktail bar. It was an expensive joint in Downtown St. Louis, that had a reputation for servicing the wealthy business men who worked corporate and financial jobs in that neighborhood. From what Frank heard, there was actually a bouncer who kept less desirable would be attendees out, though that sounded a little outrageous if not downright illegal.

(OOC: Jen has been to Brendan's if you want to look that part of the game up)

Jen raises an eyebrow, and grins "So... is that a yes to me, or my friend." There was a devilish look in Caitlyn's eye, and it was clear she was hoping for the opportunity to play matchmaker and stir up some drama. She grabs her phone and starts swiping through it, adding with excitement, "I can show you pictures of him if you like."

(OOC: Let's just resolve this so I know how to set up a subsequent scene)
Jen

"Ah yeah, sure, I'll take a look," Jen replied, "no promises though."
If he was decent looking she'd allow Caitlyn to suggest he add her on Facebook.