View Single Post

Thread: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

1. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

Regine von Carstein

For a former thief who had no one to rely on after she was 12 years old, just a week with a group who wanted to see her succeed felt like a triumph in and of itself. Tutored and guided, Regine felt the tug of gratitude within her as she stood before them all, her hand gripping the reins to her new mount and steed.

Dressed in her clothes, weapons present, the former thief gives a curtsey to her present 'family'; having brought her into a whole new world, granted her a prestigious last name and unlife eternal.

"Thank you all...grandfather..." she spoke first to Heinrich, once more curtsying to the most senior of the family, "uncles," she directed towards Wulf and Ulrich, "and mother," finally she gave to Camile.

Drawing herself up onto her new horse, Regine gave a mounted bow, her right arm down across her abomen.

"I will not bring shame to our name, nor will I forget where my new home and blood resides."

OOC:
    _______

Let's head South-West into the mountains, towards the abandon mine.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-06 at 02:47 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger