View Single Post

Thread: Sea of Stars - OOC III

1. - Top - End - #951
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Sea of Stars - OOC III

Add it to the list of reasons that the Inquisition is probably looking for us this very moment, to discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Borderline criminal disregard for the integrity of the timeline
    Personally, I hope that telling more people a sanitized version--and emphasizing that the Thousand Sons love us--might make it harder to ambush us in the dark of space without anybody asking questions. Making Jonell and the colonists complicit in our conspiracy could be a tiny insurance policy. And if not, then at least we'll have good company to help us escape from whatever secret prison they toss us in.

Jokes aside, if we are worried about pseudo-legal trouble with people even scarier than ourselves, I'll again toss out my suggestion that we contact Mathius and Kohl to spin our story in the best light to some old friends. It's a safe bet that we'll be confronted about this mess eventually, so perhaps we should arrange for it on our terms. We could send an Astropathic message, go loot that pirate ship (after the ghost-pigs), and see about meeting with them next chapter, perhaps?
    Last edited by Blarghy; 2024-04-06 at 08:38 AM.
    "It was a GOOD plan, just completely impossible."

~ Sophistemon