View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Ugggh come'on, these fn rolls. We've only started this new section and I've already had to blow half my fate points because this roller has been so god awful.

Okay, here is my beseeching and imploring case as to why these rolls should be ignored: she's a voidborn who grew up on a trade satellite, around trade ships, she knows how to pilot and fly a trade ship and she's got a professional level knowledge tech-use, and she's got the uniform on to blend in/look like she belongs there, yet the roller thinks she hasn't got a clue where to hide. This is like you as a doctor not knowing where to be alone for an hour or so in a hospital while you've got a janitors uniform on lol.

When I worked at factories I learned of places that are low/non-trafficked to hide for a few hours within the first week of being there lol.

Please lol

/grovel
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-05 at 11:17 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger