R5T23: Tsyra curses in Elven the deflection of her own infusion, but makes no effort to avoid the rocks, trusting her stone-hardened skin to minimize any harm they might cause. After glancing with concern at the priestess behind him, she continues to attack Green with her kinetic blade, slashing its left shoulder for 21.

R5T22: Maggie grits her teeth and says a quiet spell over her lit quarterstaff, readying herself for Chmetugo.

R5T19: Valdoreth is no longer dazzled. She carefully steps left and then makes sure she doesn't see Virashi before letting loose with a burst of positive energy, doing 3 PE to Red, 1 PE to Green, and even the new female sizzles a little for 2 PE.

R5T18: Red hits Ago's armor hard, but doesn't penetrate, and then he sidesteps to the southwest.

R5T17: Scruff bites Green in the shin for 10, and a claw slashes the right calf for 10.

R5T16: Virashi continues her song to help her rescuers, though floats farther over the water to stay away from the new female.

R5T15: Chmetugo floats back a few feet from Maggie and Tsyra and just inside the south tunnel, and his voice reaches out to touch the minds of the mortals. "You underestimate me because of my devotion, but it is your doom. For at one point, I was once a powerful rogue who served Nocticula herself as an Abyssal spy but I spurned that bitch Shimandylar, and she pulled strings and not only had me stripped of my power and rank, exiled to this weak world of mewling mortals."

R5T13: Suddenly appearing in the midst is a Small sized creature whose bloated frame shudders with each heaving step, yet despite its shape, the thing moves with surprising quickness. There is a gods-awful sound of loud, flapping, wet flatulence, and then a thick, cloying, disgusting green cloud flows out from this monster that fills the whole area.

R5T8: Sol's wounds completely raised. "Does anyone know what this effect is?" he calls through the thick green fog. Tsyra and Maggie both see him flying west overhead. Green stabs at him as he flies overhead, making it through Sol's shield but not his armor and out of sight, but immediately after a cry of pain is heard from Sol. "That strange ghoul from the Cyphergate is alive. The one that killed out friends under the Cyphergate is that woman!!"

Tsyra and Visto, please roll a Fort save!

R5T6: Visto, assuming you make your save, what do you do? Note that you only see no more than 5' through the green cloud.

Ago on deck, Female "ghoul" (according to Sol) in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
Bless on entire party lasts 3 min-1 round: +1 morale vs. fear & attack rolls.
HEROES: +1 morale on saves vs. charm/ fear, & +1 competence bonus on weapon attack/ damage rolls.
Depora Azrinae: 29. Short sword & buckler.
Green Drow Guard: 25. (22:75). Rapier & shield.
Xakihn: 24. Wand of produce flame, spear in off-hand. Produce flame til R33T24. Sprain for 4 DEX!
* Barkskin (40 min). Water walk (70 min).
Tsyra: 23. KBlade (slashing). Scarlet einhander. Second round of fallow complete. Faerie fire (5 min.).
* Immediate action: If attacked with a manufactured weapon, she will use breaker's dodge to attempt to negate the attack.
* Persistent Infusion: Rocks in Tsyra's square do 1d6 S-damage til R8T23.
Maggie: 22. Walking stick (light, 2 min). Ghost Blade on her quarterstaff til R10T22.
* Faerie fire
(5 min.). SICKENED til R55T29!!!
* Shield other effect from Ago. Half her damage goes to him.
Jal-Valdoreth: 19. Slashing Volley: Curved Blade.
Red Drow Guard: 18. (37:75). Rapier & Shield.
* Mwk hand crossbow dropped (9:10 bolts).
Scruff: 17. Magic fang on bite and one claw (3 min-3 and -2 rounds). Faerie fire (5 min.).
Virashi: 16. (124:128). INSPIRE COURAGE (6 rds remain).
Chmetugo: 15. (85:91).
Conjured Shadow Dretch: 14. (5:5). Used stinking cloud, lasts til R7T14.
Brown Drow Guard: 12. (75:75). Hand crossbow & shield.
Shindiira Misraria: 11.
* Magic vestment (7 hours). Water walk (70 min). Bull's strength (7 min). Bear's endurance (7 min). Protection from law (7 min.)
Theyardlyn: 10. (36:36). Water walk (70 min). TD!
Sol: 8. AFFECTED by Visto's unicorn feathering (FH11) til R7T6 w/ Bless for that duration.
* CON Mutagen (38 min). Shield (4 min). Faerie fire (5 min.).
Visto: 6. Sanctuary from Valdoreth til R8T19 (DC 17).
Ago: 5. Scimitar & shield. TWF/RS.
* Protection from evil til R42T19 (eff. +1 resistance vs. evil, +1 defl vs. evil).
* Shield other effect set up w/ Maggie. He receives half the damage she receives.

Orca: 21. (99:99). DELAYING!!!

DEAD/OOC
Drow guard.