Quote Originally Posted by CTurbo View Post
The party is really optimized with higher than normal stats.

My Barbarian/Sorcerer only has hand axes as his ranged attack.
The Battlemaster Str Fighter only has javelins.
The Swashbuckler and Bard have either hand or light crossbows.
The Pryo Sorcerer has NO weapons, and is loaded down with fire damage spells so all sorcery points will be spent on Transmute spell to do any damage at all.
The Bard has some good spells, but has to make it through the legendary resistance to land any of them.
I think you mean something very different by optimized than what I would mean. I would expect a team with such poor ranged options to do badly against a wide array of ranged or flying threats, especially if terrain is utilized.

A Sorcerer focused on fire damage (one of the most commonly resisted and immune types) is particularly egregious, but having a Fighter with only melee weapons and javelins and a Bard who apparently doesn't have spells that bypass LR, it's hard to see in what respect this is an optimized group. Maybe consider changing out some of your spell choices and getting something like an Oversized Longbow for the fighter and some Bracers of Archery for the Rouge. That will at least let you fight as a level 9 group is expected to.