Hi all,

Had a conversation with my GM recently and found out that the campaign we are playing in will likely come to conclusion around level 15.

My character is an aarakocra currently at level 10 - 9 levels in moon Druid and 1 level in Monk.
Currently have wis 20 and dex 18 with other stats 10 and a 12 con.

I wanted a primarily combat wildshape character (the monk multiclass to use unarmoured defence for bulk both wild shaped and not) and presuming the next logical step is to take that final 10th level in druid for access to elementals what would be a good step for the last 4 levels? I have discussed idea of a peace or twilight cleric dip and don't know if it's worth going back to druid for 3 levels or continuing cleric till 15 or even monk levels although I know ki points would struggle- going for druid I know I could grab a feat which could prove potent but have not thought too much about the potential there...

Is there anything I should be considering or that I am missing to truly make use of the limited levels left and getting some more utility, power or neat interactions? *A note that my character has a necklace that allows limited use spellcasting whilst wildshaped if that changes anything*

Any helpful stuff or advice much appreciated ^_^