View Single Post

Thread: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

1. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

Regine von Carstein

Regine had been getting used to the cantor of the horse, its gait, the way the world seemed more distant as she was elevated into the saddle. She had never really been around horses that much, but had always thought they were beautiful animals - and now that she was this upclose and riding one? Her affection was growing. Periodically she'd reach down and affectionately rub the broad, muscular neck of the beast atop whom she rode.

Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
    wulf will teach regine how to ride a horse. Hes a skilled horseman, and will teach regine a few tricks, namely how to use a horse as a shield when under fire. He stops the horse "try swinging into the saddle. ill ride by, and you swing up behind me. use the bridle and momentum"

wulf will ride back about twenty paces "you ready little sister?" he asks.

gimme an agility roll to swing into the saddle
    Staying in position, nodding out and waving at Wulf as he rode twenty yards away.

"Yes!" she'd yell out; staying focused, her body coiled and ready and then - she swung to the side of the saddle. She withdrew her right foot from the stirrup and brought her leg up and over the back of the horse, half-crouching behind the best. Awkward and unpractised in her efforts, she seemed to pull off the maneuverer.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-03 at 11:02 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger