View Single Post

Thread: [Pathfinder 2e] Abomination Vaults.

1. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: [Pathfinder 2e] Abomination Vaults rerecruiting.

I'd like to present Vex Zeego, the Kobold Rogue who dabbles in Magic and Necromancy. He's accompanied by Mr. Bones, a Kobold Skeleton Servant who wears Leather Armor and some cool clothes (Light Barding) to make him less likely to get confused with bad undead. He's a cool guy, and Vex does his best to keep them both out of trouble as he hangs out around Otari.

Build-wise, everything is rules-legal according to Pathbuilder up through level 4. I spent my starting gold on a Shortsword, some Leather Armor, an Adventurer's Pack, and the rest on "Light Barding" for Mr. Bones, which is just some Leather Armor and cool cloths that costs 10x as much as normal. But, at least it covers Mr. Bones up a bit so people don't stare as much!

Hopefully they meets your expectations! I'm excited to see how they play out together in the campaign and with the other players!

I chose Ruin Delver as the background because the link to the others was being weird and I couldn't see them. I MIGHT change it to some other Abomination Vaults specific one, but so far, that's what I have. I plan to go with adopted ancestry at level 3, to kind of reflect why Vex Zeego, a kobold, is a part of Otari, and I was thinking making him be one of Wrin's friends and she talked people into letting him hang out. Maybe I'll swap his background to be something that relates more with the Cosmic Caravan.

Also, some information about me as a player, I pretty much always check the forums Monday-Friday between 3-11 p.m. CST and can make several posts each day during that window. Outside of that window and on weekends, I am a bit less active on the forums, but I have forum notifications set to my phone, so whenever something is posted I can reply quickly assuming I'm awake. I'll do my best not to slow things down, and I'd be glad to help out with anything you might need me to do!
    Last edited by Nuptup; 2024-04-03 at 09:46 PM.