View Single Post

Thread: [Pathfinder 2e] Abomination Vaults.

1. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: [Pathfinder 2e] Abomination Vaults rerecruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder999 View Post
    And I'd rather not use that homebrew, both look a little strong to me, Inspire Courage is already amazing when it costs an action every turn, let alone for free with a better damage bonus.
    I don't mind not going the Skald, but I'd still like to play the Guardian if you'd allow it. Mainly it's just a barbarian with a champion reaction instead of a rage power. If that's not ok, I will likely change the character to be either a full champion or full fighter to fill the same kind of "defender" role, but I'd certainly prefer to stick with the barbarian defender.

Other than that, I do also have this archetype that I've been meaning to playtest more, which could just be applied to the champion/fighter alternate idea I have if this is more to your tastes? (https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/zqVR2-d3qf0d) It would likely lead me to playing a "Face" who is a frontline character with ties to the Fey Wild.

Edit: Actually, if you're not ok with the Guardian, I think I might just go with a monk build. Just figured I'd through that out there as well.
    Last edited by Nuptup; 2024-04-03 at 06:05 PM.