Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Frank awakens the next morning to a voice message. The message is linked to his business phone, and is from Peter Cho, the well dressed librarian from the other day. The message states that his colleague, presumably a member of The Lodge, would like to meet Frank. Cho doesn't provide a name or any further information, but leaves Frank a number to call.

Assuming Frank calls the number, a man's voice picks up on the other line; wizened and deep and creaking like a warped door. "Mr. Daughtridge I presume," the voice asks, "You're name has passed my way several times recently."

Caitlyn shrugs. "I can teach you how to drive, if you're interested," she says, then takes another sip. Then that coy grin again, "And I still have that friend who can teach you how to drive a motorcycle. The one I told you about. He is cute."
"Ha, okay now i definitely need to get a license," Jen replied.

Spoiler
Show
not much to do here, can continue roleplaying forever but maybe we should move over to the brotherhood. I think Jen wants to find out more about occult stuff now that there's a second happening