View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #664
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

@Bennosuke

With Marc's good tech roll, and her voidborn origin, would she know how to board the transport?

I'm going to assume that, because the ship is going to enter orbit to the awaiting Rogue Trader vessel, that Arls idea of us getting into a cargo crate might not work. Likely, because Bennosuke will reveal "They vent the atmosphere of the cargo hold while on transport, you both suffocate and die hahaha".

I'm picturing this being remedied/avoided by us storing away in the actual life-support receiving area's of the transport and taking advantage of the small crew number and Marc's voidborn knowledge of ship to direct them to a good hiding spot for a couple of hours. Or, by Marc's tech use having also spotted a pair of rebreathers we can use that'll keep us alive during the trip.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-01 at 09:22 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger