View Single Post

Thread: Doom of Daggerdale 3.5 (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Doom of Daggerdale 3.5 (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by dantiesilva View Post
    We definitely seem to have a lot of synergy as players and characters so far. I'm interested to see what happens next. Most groups I have ever played with either go to combat right away or try to use their max diplomacy/bluff/ intimidate to deal with this kind of situation. Instead we are all kinda just like "listen buddy wrong group. Move along and we are cool. Stay in our way, what happens after is your choice. It's a nice change of pace from strictly murder hobo.
    Yesss. I already like this group, too. It's nice to see the first set of rolls having to do with situational awareness.
    Nanes-Il's definitely calibrated for "Advanced Parlance"... If Skills don't work, then charm person will! Or, sleep or scare. If people don't listen or won't fall asleep, then she gets angry, and then they start to feel funny, or zappy.

ADDENDUM: If we survive this mouth-off, the next spell or so in her repertoire will be suggestion, for sure.
    Last edited by SCARY WIZARD; 2024-03-29 at 08:43 AM.
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni