Quote Originally Posted by Zero Prime View Post
Kephrin Seti, Firebrand Abolitionist
AC: 15 (17) | HP: 20 | Current: 20 | Hero Points: 1
Fortitude: +9 | Reflex: +6 | Will: +4 | Perception: +4
Active Effects: Kinetic Aura (Fire)
Conditions: None.

Spoiler: Appearance
Show
Kephren Seti cuts a striking figure, standing tall with a lanky frame that belies the strength and resilience hidden beneath his sun-kissed Garundi skin. His unruly, tightly curled hair frames a face marked by piercing brown eyes that seem to hold the intensity of a smoldering flame. Despite the remnants of his past etched into his narrow shoulders—thin lashes from a cruel master—he carries himself with a quiet dignity, his movements fluid yet purposeful. Brass and copper bracers adorn his wrists, concealing the scars of his enslavement, while medallions and fetishes hang from sashes and belts that drape loosely over his baggy pants, each trinket a testament to his journey from bondage to freedom. A wide, white cloak billows around him, stained with ash and soot, swirling with the elemental energies he wields as a Kineticist, marking him as both a guardian of the oppressed and a force to be reckoned with.

In his gaze burns the fervor of a man driven by a divine mission, his charisma evident in the way his eyes seem to flare with inner fire when he speaks of justice and liberation. Despite the weight of his past, there's a warmth to his presence, a sense of compassion and empathy that draws others to his cause. His strength lies not only in his physical prowess, but in the strength of his conviction and the bonds he forms with those who share his vision of a world free from chains and oppression. As he moves, ash and cinders dance around him, a testament to the primal power he commands, a reminder of the flames that once threatened to consume him but now serve as a beacon of hope to all who dare to dream of freedom.

Spoiler: Background
Show
Work in Progress ...

Spoiler: Tenets & Anathema
Show
Work in Progress ...

Still a work in progress, but I thought I would try a change from Barbarians, Champions and Fighters ... going with a Kineticist this time. I will get the mechanics and the details sorted out later today, or tomorrow at some point.
Kineticist are nice and thread opened today, so got time.