Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
Sorry, I forgot to nominate next.
I figured we were sticking with the all one side, then all the other thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
My assumption had been that the purpose of spending the plot point on Got the Drop was so that we could surprise the bad guys all at once. That said if I was mistaken let me know!
Right, and since Kaine is acting now, I wanted to know if you and Plaids wanted to act to go along with that plan.

Question: does any of the Stress Electro (and Mysterio, but as he hasn’t spoken up yet I’m assuming he’s Schrödinger's Supervillain right now and can’t be targeted) got from the bank fight carry over to this one?
If you get stressed out in a scene, then you start the next scene with either none of that stress but still the trauma you took (if any) or D6 of that stress (if you didn't take trauma). So Mysterio has D6 physical trauma and Electro has D6 physical stress left over.

As for who's here, you can assume that Doc Ock, Electro, Mysterio, Shocker, and Rhino are all available to attack. The sixth member (assuming there is one) and Doc Ock's claimed robot are not apparent yet. But if they make an appearance, I will either spend a die from the doom pool or have them arrive at the end of one of my turns (i.e. Kaine's keen senses would detect them).

As for the scene itself, let's say that there is a scene distinction of Unstable Construction. I am also going to say that, because of this, if there is a D12 in the doom pool on one of my turns, I'm going to spend it and the construction will come crashing down and bury all of you long enough for Doc Ock and his crew to escape.