View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Scion: Hero (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    Oh, I am sorry, it seems I did misread that part x_x Shall I edit my post? And into what exactly? I'm kinda lost, to be honest...
    That's fine. Here's the timeline: Before the party, Liliana decided to follow a satyr who left their frat-house. She texted Brand, asking for backup in case things went wrong. Brand (who had been spending the afternoons sitting in the campus library, waiting in case anyone needed backup like this) then texted the rest of the group, letting them know what was happening, and that he'd be busy for a bit backing up Liliana. The whole thing was pretty uneventful, though.

If you want an idea for what to change the post to (if you want to change the post), you could always describe what Mateusz and Helena were doing in the three days before the party.

@Kish, I assume I need to roll something to work the crowd like I'm planning. I'm guessing Charisma+Presence, or maybe Manipulation+Presence?
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-03-27 at 09:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II