The party starts at 7 PM; let me know if you show up early, exactly on time, or late. Either way, there are at least some people there when you go in; there are more if you show up later, and yet the later you show up, the fewer eyes go to the door when it opens.

Around ten minutes after seven, a satyr lowers the ambient light and another starts loud dance music playing. You do notice that everyone doing any sort of arranging seems to be a satyr; all the humans present are acting more like guests than fraternity members. The satyrs appear obviously inhuman to you, but the humans apparently do not see their goat features.

There is a sizable bowl of punch and plastic cups at a table to one side. On the other side of the room, unobtrusively against the wall, are several bottles of different alcoholic beverages. Some students stick to punch, but others go casually over to the liquor section and fill their plastic cups there. (Which does, of course, render this party quite illegal as you're pretty sure no one is checking ID.)

You notice that your inhibitions are lower than usual--nothing strong enough to make you do anything you wouldn't want to do, but you feel mildly buzzed without touching anything intoxicating.

Spoiler: Julian, and anyone else who has Epic Appearance which I missed
Show
Given your character description I suspect I know the answer to this but I don't want to assume. Is your Epic Appearance positive or negative?