Kaine slips in closer to better catch what Doctor Octopus is saying.

"You were supposed to get the battery and escape, not start fights. Now we have had to tip our hand before we were ready."

"We were this close to making it out of there with enough money to-" Electro's voice speaks up, but he is quickly cut off by Otto:

"Pocket change! When we bring the city to it's knees, then there will be real money! Money and revenge! Every one of you has cause for revenge on this city, on its people, and on Spider-Man, and if you follow the plan, then my genius ensures they will be ours." There is a brief pause. "Indeed, I wondered if we might have had the pleasure of getting started on that last here tonight - you certainly attracted enough attention earlier - but perhaps that pest was more injured from his fight with the Lizard* than I thought. Too bad, I would have liked to see him crushed by my robot. But perhaps it's time for us to make our departure."

As the group begin moving, Kaine feels that he either needs to make his move now, or duck back into cover and give up on the opportunity.

*See Astounding Spider-Man #27