Quote Originally Posted by Alhallor View Post
I'm not sure why you're asking for another person but I can answer these.
I asked because I thought your ruling could also affect me/ my scrub

I don't like infinite healing, that's what a Dread necromancer can do with his pets and even to himself if he's able to heal himself with negative energy. Being on full HP every encounter is... Just something I dislike because using ressources to counter what a fight has done to you is something that I like, even when these ressources are renewable, they are still somehow limited.
Yea, that sounds cheesy, I just never had a Dm make a problem out of a Dread Necro being able to heal at least him/herself. O.o
What version of the Revenant are you using? The one that I found from the SRD has Regeneration not fast healing and instantly reforms some minutes after even if brought to 0 HP. This does work in a high level campaign where the enemies have ressources and the knowledge to counter the very specific kill conditions of a revenant, but definitely not here in this game.
I'll Pm you. and your findings are reasonable if the one you found differed from the one I was looking at, lol.

I'm also not sure about you're last question?/Demand?
Pm

The adventure will end when you have completed the dungeon it will not have any relevance where the dungeon is actually situated, the adventure will also start in a way where you won't actually know where the dungeon is. Basically it doesn't matter where the adventure actually plays and to be honest I don't want to pin it down because that will mean additional work with the possible caveat that someone may say "but this kind of metal basically can't exist here!" Which doesn't mash with my DM style at all.
Okidoki, just trying to keep things clear tbh.

I'm sorry if this is a problem for you but I'm just simply not interested to play in a specific setting for a reason.
Mostly it had to do from my side with Gods used for fluff reasons, and basic background of the character, no worries.