Quote Originally Posted by YuweaCurtis View Post
That's RIP. Atlas seems really fun. But hey, school of hard knocks.

You could always give me some tips on building, especially Talents.

I’m phone posting atm so I won’t go too in depth and you can check https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...eUAV6XVyXMb8VO for videos of builds for each mech type.

Generally speaking your first 2-3 levels are just going to be in the license you want a frame for. Each frame has tools which work well together built around a common theme so you’ll generally want to get all 3 LLs or at least the first 2 for whichever frame you want to concentrate on. After that you can start worrying about what to add on and you’ll have some experience under your belt at that point.

Your Atlas build if you do go for it is probably going to be melee based to take advantage of finishing blow so take Duellist or Executioner depending on which size of melee weapon you want to use. I’d also suggest infiltrator as it provides a way to mitigate the build’s downsides and drop some debuffs on enemies at the higher levels.

Kidd wants Grease Monkey 1 and 3 especially and alternate levels in whichever deployable you like the most, I like the Drake’s bunker so that on every mission the team can have a fortified hard point to fight from.

Pegasus you probably shouldn’t do a meme “all weapon talents” mimic gun build but I would absolutely be tempted to. There’s a lot of different builds for a Pegasus. You’ll see unraveller from Lich recommended a lot but that benefits from having more system knowledge so you know when to use it.