1. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] [PF 1e/FR] Classics Megaplex, Part I – The Sunless Citadel

The people in the tavern were friendly indeed, and a good source of information. They started talking, one over the other:

- So you are those adventurers who gonna help poor old Kerywyn? - was their first question – Good to know! We truly hope you will find her grandchildreqn. She’s such a mess right now, gods forgive…

- The Sunless Citadel is by and Old Road, next to the plain desolated long ago by a dragon. Even though the dragon is no more, still nothing grows there.

- Yeah! And the Citadel was hosting a cult of this Dragon!

- Yes! Very wicked, that’s why it is now underground. It was a divine punishment for that!

- And the goblins? We have no idea from where they have this fruits – and why always during solstices! Who know what they are doing? It seems like a magic to me, alchemy, maybe.

- Yes! Must be so! We have tried to plan the seeds of the red apple. It was growing, rather rickety and weedy, and then, during the night, them goblins are uprooting our plants! They certainly wanna keep their monopoly over the fruits!

-Yeah! It’s so unfair! Why won’t they share?! We are buying the apples, we have the right to do whatever we see fit with its parts!

- And we would be so grateful if you could get rid of all the goblins! They are so nasty, even though they trade with us. You will get the job done, right? Will ya?
    Last edited by Kaworu; 2024-03-16 at 08:50 PM.
    LGBTinP 🏳️*🌈, Furry 🐾, European 🇪🇺 & Schizophreniac ♿, possibly a Weirdo 😜
    Fursona by Sirodbcollie from Twitter

Polter.pl RPG editor

My long signature