The goblin silently draws her sword in response to the masked vigilante, a pearly razor edge glinting off the light above.

However, it becomes clear in a moment that the blade isn't for him as Arin does the unthinkable and turns her back to who may well be a potential threat. Not just to her but the entire citadel.

"I'll give you what time I can, but the other intruder is undoubtedly inside right now heading for the girl. I'll have to stop them with or without you. Also, my name is Arin."

She takes off in a sprint back down into the citadel, hoping Blackjack has the sense to go find another hiding place while staying outdoors rather than head inside after her.

She tries to make a beeline to Trinia's cell, trying to catch the attention of any guards in her path.

"INTRUDER! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER INSIDE HERE! KEEP ANY OF THE LADY GUARDS AWAY FROM SABOR'S CELL!"

Spoiler: OOC/Rolls
Show

I'm just throwing whatever rolls at this I can think of.

Diplomacy for BlackJack:(1d20+10)[18]
Acrobatics check if it helps her get to Trinia faster by diving between legs or running up the side of a wall, dodging too-talls:(1d20+12)[25]

More diplomacy to get the guards on my side: (1d20+10)[23]
And... why not? A perception in case I see any suspicious guards: (1d20+1)[17]