View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (IC)

1. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Scion: Hero (IC)

"Sounds like the beginnings of a plan. Who wants to speak to the professors? I'd hate to hog all the fun for myself." There were no lives on the line yet, with the possible exception of Ms. Kessler's friend, and she hadn't mentioned any sort of deadline on his 'affliction'. They were still in the 'harmless adventure' phase of things, and while that might not last, there was no sense in refusing to enjoy the ride.

"Also, do we want to find lodging as a group, or separately? The first would be safer in the event that we come under attack; the second would be easier to arrange and might deflect a little suspicion off of us if someone looks in that direction.

"On the subject of preparations, I'll see if I can rent a studio for training outside of the public's eye. I've had the damndest time actually exercising since becoming supernaturally strong - I've lost so much muscle mass since my Visitation, it's not even funny - but I'm sure I could figure something out. Or I could train others in the martial arts, and learn something that way." Brand was not yet desperate enough to admit to his geas's requirement; no matter how friendly these allies seemed, the tales of Cú Chulainn and Sampson had taught him that was a risk to be weighed very carefully indeed.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-03-14 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II