1. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Stormcloaks Or Empire (One Of The Three Certainties Of Life)

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr2 View Post
    While there is an element of ethnonationalism to the Stormcloaks, i dont remember having seen examples of Stormcloaks actually implementing racist policies or racist demeanor. They seem to be focused on having sovereignty over their territory (the people of Skyrim should make choices for themselves, not merely obey Cyrodill).
    Hang out more in Windhelm then. The Dunmer are forced into a ghetto (which racists wander around at night and harass them for not helping the Stormcloaks) and Argonians arent even allowed past the docks. The Dunmer also have plenty of stories about how Ulfric refuses to help Dunmer refugee caravans being attacked by bandits (or "bandits").

This is the capital of the Stormcloaks. Ulfric lives and rules here. These are policies that he has, at least tacitly, endorsed as acceptable.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2024-03-14 at 07:55 AM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”