View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Scion: Hero (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticallyPsyco View Post
    Also, does anyone want a Vigil Brand before the mission? I can place up to 7 of them before running out of Legend, but as far as I can tell they don't expire, so better to place them early and then regain the Legend later.
    Strange magic I have never seen before. Oh yes please.
    Julian would watch it with the Unlided Eye because well curiousity if you are ok with that?

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticallyPsyco View Post
    By the way, how old is everyone's character? I'm trying to picture who could pass as a student and who would need some other cover story. I made Brand 22 years old; on the upper bound for an undergraduate, but he started college late.

Age wise I see Osiris having had a hand in „guiding“ Julian’s education which would put him at 25 almost 26. Although I see him looking a bit older and like Osiris just not really changing a lot with time.

@Kish also character idea since I am reviewing his CV. I did not write it in the original character backstory. But would it be ok if he has a B.A in Japanese? I can see Osiris guiding him in that direction. The diving certifications probably happened in the Mediterranean.
    (Academics rating is 3 and I think with divine Intelligence I might be able to pull that off?)
    Last edited by Justanotherhero; 2024-03-13 at 10:46 PM.