Quote Originally Posted by namo View Post
This sounds fun.

I'm thinking perhaps an old gnome necromancer cleric/warlock. Since this chassis is decent, he would come with Flaws (but with no extra Feat gained as counterpart): he'd be a bit deaf, a bit blind, etc...

"Forward, my minions" he shouted, his hand pointing... not towards the enemies, but a wall.
That sounds insane and pretty fun, I'd be up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
Damn! I had said to myself "no more recruitments" and then I see Alhalor + Dungeoncraziness in the same sentence and I'm cursed to do a character. A something something Dungeoncrasher.

I'll be back with a concept.

1. Could I play a Blink Dog? They have 4HD and +2 LA. I'll start with no Character levels and probably go Warmind for my first char level.

2. If that's too wacky/powerful because of the free dim door. I'll think of something to go with Dungeoncrasher.
1. After looking over Blink Dog... Yeah I think that works. Dimension Door is fun and could be used in interesting ways, Blink is pretty powerful but also works as a debuff. I would rule that you can't use both on the same turn and use the ability's as a immediate action. Dimension Door also may not work everytime because... Dungeon stuff. Probably still works 95% of the time.

2. Doesn't apply anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
So I am thinking there needs to be a party member that their whole task is to map the dungeon, as such I wonder what the gm would have to say about the Roguetotum peach class, failing that a straight up factotum should work - that is my idea
I would prefer the normal factotum in this case.