Festival End

It isn't long after you all see Nadia that the principal gives his speech. It's the usual stuff you would hear for an opening ceremony. Best wishes for the year and thanks to those who made the festival possible. The events of the day linger in your mind as everything occurs, and it's not long after he gives the mic to the police chief that you decide to make your way to the dorm and finish moving in.

"Please remember everyone, that we are in unprecedented times. We will be exacting a curfew over the next few weeks as there have been disappearances. I am sure everyone has heard, and while Gosei-Sensei did not cover this today, we will have special hotel rooms set for away games and conferences now. If you see anything out of the ordinary, please report it to one of my officers. While my area to protect is here in the city, police nationwide are working to solve these issues."

Murmurs are heard among the crowd.

"As many of you know, I come from Inaba. We had issues with a strange fog years back, and it seems to have returned. We have seen a rise in more people behaving far outside their norms as well. If you require help, be it medical, mental, or even just physical, do not hesitate to ask.

Later that night

It's roughly 11:00 pm. You have all gathered in the lounge of your dorm having been confronted with a strange event this morning, and now it weighs heavily on your mind. The only one missing is Koji who seems to be able to sleep entirely fine, though Yoshiro has asked if he could stay with you all tonight as his dormmates have not yet moved in.

Come to me.....

You each hear this call in your mind, similar to the call during the maze. As you each hold onto the card from Nadia, you notice an eerie glow that takes to a corner. It's different on each card as you look, but each leads in the same direction. Beckoning you to the basement storage area.

When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you see the area is clear, and your compass has now changed to show you another direction. This time away from each other to a corner in the room. Yoshiro is the only one left in the middle and his card brings him there.

As he takes his spot, you each feel a similar call in you, the words to say come as well. As though you already knew them. Arata looks at everyone before he starts up.

"Guess we've come this far, maybe it's a mass hallucination, but....." He gulps. "We may as well."

He starts walking towards Sakuma as he repeats the same words you all heard. "Persona, Persona, come unto me. For thou art I, my future self."

OOC: Sakuma gets to choose if Akiko or Chrétien are next in line, as it will end with Yoshiro.