View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Scion: Hero (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Benoojian View Post
    So I don't have all the info ic, so I can't post it there yet, but between Elena missing virtues and the Fraternity being mysteriously 'tame', I have a sneaking suspicion that either the sword or the titanspawn wielding it can literally cut out your passions. So try not to get hit I guess.
    My pet theory is a little more sinister, but it doesn't explain the tame satyrs.

Are there specific things Brand needs to teach? I don't have the XP yet, but training is a good excuse to use it as soon as I do.
    Brand needs to teach Brawl at least once a week to satisfy his Skill Geas, or it will invert itself (turning the current bonuses to the associated ability, which is also Brawl, into equivalent penalties). Right now, that would effectively cost me 4 automatic successes on every Brawl roll. Once I increase my Legend, that will double. So yeah, something I'm very keen to avoid.

Depending on when we can spend XP, the Teaching Prodigy knack will either be the first or second thing I pick up, letting anyone that trains under me purchase dots in Brawl (or whatever else I'm teaching) at half the normal XP cost. Only fair to reward people for helping me with something so crucial to my character.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-03-12 at 01:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II