"I agree that retrieving the stolen property is without a doubt a goal. However, I'm generally interested in what's happening and if we might be facing a massive abuse of financial power. Does anyone have the technology skills to take a closer look at what's happening? If we had proper access to whom the opposition is contacting, we might be able to find out more.

My own technology skills are, I think, within ordinary parameters.

I had the idea of showing up with a party bus filled with a few people who were already partying and then heading in the general direction. But since you are taking care of contact, I will let you play it any way you are comfortable with. If all of you think it appropriate, I will be back up in case it is needed for some reason.

I think it would be nice to have some more local information before Friday. General campus layout, what the house looks like, maybe some forms of technology for information gathering.

I took the liberty of renting a spacious car, so no need to pack lightly. A trustworthy associate will help with transportation because I think being able to switch cars could be useful. Otherwise, I am ready when you are."