Bellinda Swiftfoot
Female Lawful Good Halfling Bard (w/ 2 Archetypes), Level 5, Init 4, HP 37/37, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 15, CMD 16, Fort 5, Ref 10, Will 6, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
“Dawnbringer” (+1 Cold Iron Scimitar) +13 (1d4+10, 18-20/x2)
Light Mace +8 (1d4, 20/x2)
Dagger +8 (1d3, 19-20/x2)
Mithril Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 16
Condition Battle Dance (Inspire Courage, +4 vs charm/fear and +4 on attack/damage rolls)
Arcane Strike (+1 damage and magic)
The next several minutes are some of the most intense of Bellinda's life, as she and Trinia work together to free the young artist.

First, Bellinda swipes the keys from the honorable jailer. "Cressidia - may I call you that?" the halfling asks as she stands up. "This has to weigh on you too. You know this is wrong, but you're trapped too, in a way. I'm a good listener, would you like to talk about it?" she continues as she walks up to the sitting captain of the guard and places a small hand on her knee. With a bit of distraction she slips the key free and, after listening for a moment or two, sits back down with Trinia, quietly unlocking the shackles.

"Ma'am - I'm suddenly really cold," says Trinia, shivering violently as Bellinda leans over.

The little halfling woman places a hand on Trinia's head and says, "She's feverish! Burning up - I know she's to die tomorrow, but surely we can get her some heavy blankets or something...This cot won't do anything to help her avoid the chills!"

With an exasperated sigh, Kroft rises and steps outside, apparently intent on getting some blankets for the prisoner. It is at this point that both women drop all facades and move to the door, where Bellinda finds the guard. "I'll try to distract him," she says, stepping out and beginning a dance that utterly fails to capture his attention. Without waiting for Bellinda to return, Trinia casts a spell, twice, causing the young man to double over in laughter as it works the second time. "Quick! Let's go!" urges Bellinda as she guides the freed prisoner past the guard and into the darkest shadows of the keep they can both find on their way to the wall.

Spoiler: Mechanics
Show
See Discord for the rolls.
Sleight of Hands (24). This defeats "Trinia's Shackle," if I understand things correctly.
Bluff checks - Bellinda used Aid Another successfully in Discord. Trinia passed the DC 20 Bluff check in Discord. This defeats "Cresidia Kroft."
Bellinda failed to fascinate the guard and it took Trinia two castings of Hideous Laughter to leave the guard helpless, but two rounds of spells and he's helpless. This defeats "Guard Outside."

Once outside the office, Bellinda and Trinia are going to head for the least-manned and darkest portion of the walls while searching for rope and a good, heavy cloak along the way. The plan is for Bellinda to hold/secure the rope while Trinia climbs down. Then Trinia uses the cloak to hide her face and they make their way to the cathedral of Sarenrae. What more do you need from me, @Inspectre?