I never understood the math of making Arrows in D&D so how much would it cost for 1 single Adamantine arrow? And how much would 1 cold iron cost? I have 969gp remaining and I want to spend some of it on special arrows that may be needed in the future but not immediately.

Updated Character Sheet

Spoiler: Personality
Show
Delmuth was never destined for anything great in his clan, he was not the strongest, or the fastest. He was simply average in most regards, even his loyalty was similar to that of many in his clan. What set him apart however was his family. Delmuth's family was one of the few that still kept close bonds with a few outsiders, that were not apart of their clan. And so when their friend's daughter Brie came seeking aid Delmuth was volunteered to help. Stating he was a capable hunter and as such he would be able to fit in more then likely with the people of this place and gather information with ease if he had people with him who had the gift of gab. Delmuth in their eyes could win over the hunters trust with his skills, allowing those with him to then do the talking and learn the information needed. Before leaving his clan he swore an oath to keep his tribe's location a secret, and to not return to his clan until the task was complete. As such much of the Journey to Daggerdale Delmuth has appeared sad and reserved.