View Single Post

Thread: Closed: Refugees of the Multiverse

1. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Default Re: Refugees of the Multiverse

Hi there, I would like to throw my hat in the ring with Helmer(s).

He's a concierge to a classy inn/hotel. Helmer takes his work very seriously and gets annoyed when people say the word concierge sounds "seedy". He uses his knowledge of the city to help the guests anyway he can, in some cases this includes finding illicit entertainment. Helmer has a good friendship with his fellow workers at the hotel, in particular Anna; their relationship could be described as paternal as well as good friends. He tends to look out for guests and tends to have a listening ear for all his colleagues he is kind of like a father figure or an uncle.

This version of Helmer would be a bard.

Spoiler: Character Image
    Show

Then there's Helmer. He's a doorman to the nightclub adjacent to the hotel, but belonging to the same building. He's a gruff soul, who doesn't care for trouble. Helmer is a sweetheart, but few have dared to discover that side of him since he's made a bit of a name for himself punching people in the face.

This version of Helmer would be a monk.

Show

Finally there's Helmer.. Helmer is a successful accountant who is great with numbers and has a mind for the arcane. He loves to read and figure out complicated puzzles.

Show

The three Helmers are near identical gargoyles to the West side, where the inn/hotel and nightclubs main entrances are. They reside perched way up on the ledge of where the roof meets the facade.

I was thinking Helmer could be an earth genasi, flavoured as gargoyle maybe? I'm open to ideas. If the gargoyle idea doesn't appeal I also had a thought of a warlock having his soul fought over by three different patrons and I wouldn't mind working out that idea.
    Last edited by Dirty; 2024-03-08 at 01:07 PM.