Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
Thanks, but right now it looks like a human hexblade/fighter for me.

Oddly, I seem to find myself with a spare feat slot (never thought I'd be saying that!). I've been considering taking Trickery Devotion from Complete Champion, but its usefulness is a bit contingent on how often it can be activated if I only take it once. The Benefit section begins with "Once per day as a standard action, you can create an exact duplicate of yourself...", but the last sentence of the paragraph says "This ability is usable up to a maximum of 1 minute per level each day."

I assumed at first that one can actually only use the feat once per day (as per the first sentence), but the wording "up to a maximum" has me wondering if it's possible to activate the feat multiple times per day, as long as the total time doesn't exceed 1 minute per level today. How do you interpret the feat?

An equally important question is whether you want to allow the feat in this game in the first place? There's quite a few bits to keep track of when it comes to how it works, and though I'm not planning any RAW-legal abuse, I understand that it could be quite difficult to adjudicate. If you'd prefer I stick with something simpler, I'm okay with that.
I think 'maximum' refers to the fact that you could get less time if it was destroyed. The Special sections both refer to uses per day, so I think you need to take it multiple times if you want it more than once per day.

Unseen servants disappear if they go beyond the spell's range, and the Trickery Devotion image has "all the same limitations" so I would say it disappears if it goes more than 30ft away from you. Unseen servants can only be destroyed by area attacks, but I would say that if someone tries to attack it in combat they waste their attack, but everyone who sees it knows it's an illusion thereafter.

If you are still interested with those caveats, I will allow it.