Koji sighs and walks over. Nadia smirks a bit and draws another, placing it in front of him facedown.

"It's fine, not everyone wants to know about change. Even if it is inevitable and something that makes sense with dorm life and school." She eyes Sakuma. "It's all a matter of how that change comes about. With you, it may well be to illuminate the truth of the world to others, while Akiko-chan's may very well be to cause that change herself. No one can know for certain."

Yoshiro looks up at Chrétien and chuckles a bit. His nerves at the time seemed eased after Akiko had comforted him following the maze, and the joke by the Frenchman. "Thank you, Chrétien-san. Maybe we are, but I have a feeling that this is true. I'm usually pretty lucky, so this seems to fit." He looks at Akiko and tugs on her arm. "This year, we'll have only good changes."

Koji nodded and asked for the card, and as Nadia turned it the Star is revealed. "Well well, it seems our athlete has been granted the gift of Hope and purpose. I suppose that means you'll lead Gosei High to victory in the next tournament." She chuckles a bit.

Koji grins. "Guess mine has more answers than anything else."

Nadia turns to Chrétien as Koji beams. A group of students are now crowding around waiting for their turn at the cards. "I would love to take the time to perform a full reading, Chrétien-san. If only time permitted at the moment." She pulls out 6 business cards and hands them to each. Interestingly enough, you find your arcana on each card. "If you would come to Dazai's Punks, I will be there from tomorrow on. In fact, I'm hoping all of you can come."

You hear many of the students making comments about taking too long. Seems the first group wants to know about their love life. "And that is about what most people will ask for, which makes your group interesting."

Arata stops looking at the card for a moment to ask a question of Nadia. "Nadia-san, has anyone come by asking about the weird rumors in town?"

Her eyes widen and she looks at them all. "If you mean the Persona game or the fog over Inaba, I'm afraid not. However, the homeroom teacher for 2-B did beat you all here to ask if her year would not repeat from way back. It's a regular occurrence with her at least, so I'm used to it." Nadia shrugs. "I think she would rather not see another school close down that way."

She relents and draws another card. "I suppose this next may give you some advice worth note. Though, I'd be interested in hearing about what you had seen." A smile crosses her lips as she draws the Tower. Her eyes narrow momentarily and she shakes her head.

"Who shuffled these....." She covers her face for a moment before looking back at the group. "It seems that there is to be an awakening of sorts, utter chaos, a full revelation, and an upheaval of everything you know to be true in the near future. In that case, while classes do start tomorrow for you all, please come and see me at your earliest convenience." Her tone is far more serious than before.

"Has something been calling to you?"

Arata and Yoshiro's eyes both widen, before they nod.