View Single Post

Thread: Supernatural Isekai OOC

1. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Supernatural Isekai OOC

Spoiler: WIP POST HOLDER (A place to keep a post saved to not lose progress.
    Show

Mia Mathers
    The Calamity Arrives

Mia watched with no small amount of fascination and amusement, as Cassie's oozing form pulled itself together and then stuffed itself into a large soda cup. Watching all that mass compress itself down to a size that had no business sharing the same living space as physics was immensely interesting to watch with her microscopically keen eyes.

In fact, so fascinating it was that the vampire found herself able to redirect a portion more of her attention from fixating on how delicious nearly everyone around her smelled. Hell, even Cassie... sorta smelled good? It was an intensely syrupy-sweet scent, really, to the point that Mia almost felt she'd get cavities if she tried the source. She couldn't say she actually found it appetizing to be honest, but it was close. It was almost like her instincts were leaning over and declaring this was something "almost edible", but as long as it wasn't actually, she didn't feel that Cassie in particular fanned the flames of her bloodthirst. It certainly helped that the living slime-girl apparently lacked the other bodily functions that a vampire's senses were attuned to looking for in prey.

Not sure exactly if she should consider this dehumanizing or not, an amused Mia scooped up the cup that housed Cassie and turned to acknowledge the arrival of Edward in a crack of apparation. She raised a single brow at the very wizard-typical robe he'd now donned, and that single brow rose only higher at the presence of the tiara. It sparked a sensation of distant memory, but she couldn't quite place it immediately. The effects of a vampire's perfect memory didn't apply to things they'd learned prior to the change, after all.

"Ah, Edward, excellent timing. I think we've done about as much evacuation as is practical for the moment, but of those we've rescued, we have many injured. If I don't mis-recall, your magic has some healing capabilities, yes?" She raised up the cup holding Cassie and waggled it a little. "Cassie seems to have worn herself out a bit, so I think she's resting. There's little more I can do here, so I'm heading back up to Morty's room. Some newcomer is speaking of a new potential threat in the hotel's basement."
    Last edited by Lewascan2; 2024-03-09 at 03:55 AM.