When the others arrived, Sleeper was on a nearby rooftop suspending a car out of the way of the emergency crews trying to arrive with his webbing – the wreckers hadn’t arrived yet, Sleeper assumed they were stuck in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
Kaine crouches on the edge of the rooftop, sniffing the air. So, 'Richards'. Your business is your business, okay? And none of mine. You just let me know what to call you, and everything's straight between us."
Sleeper faded into view. There was absolutely no mistaking him for Sue now – eight feet tall or thereabouts, broad shouldered and not the least bit feminine in shape. Bright paint-like splashes of chartreuse emblazoned his head, shoulders and delicately clawed hands – a color that said ‘I am poisonous’ and less specifically, ‘I am dangerous and can afford to be flashy, mess with me and find out!’ The patterns swirled and shifted like they were alive – because of course they were. Sleeper’s attention was mostly on the placement of the car, but as he finished securing the web his feet swirled unnaturally to spin him until he was facing the other two, revealing ruby red eyes without iris, white, or pupil, framed in the same yellow-green, a matching pair of vents below them and no visible mouth.

Hello Kaine,” he greeted. “I should introduce myself. My name is Sleeper. Seventh spawn of the Venom symbiote.

Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
"Hard to mistake Sytsevich. Ozone and gunsmoke. Not the best bloodhound in 'the community', but reckon I can track them from the ground."

Kaine continues scanning the crime scene. "I got some... uh... 'unpaid parking tickets' that I can't take care of right now. Someone wanna run interference while I catch the scent?"
I can do that,” Sleeper replied with confidence, “but first: why are you helping me?

Kaine had seemed so intent on leaving the scene at the bank. And then he showed up not once but twice now. Sleeper was curious, and edging towards suspicious.