Johnny Storm gives a determined nod. "Of course. I want to-"

Ben Grimm cuts him off with a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe we oughta let these two handle this one, hothead. I got a feeling havin' us around ain't gonna make chasin' down tall, dark, and freaky any easier. Not after that." He rubs the back of his head and looks at Hercules. "We'll head back to the Baxter Building and see if we can dig up anything on those clowns. Let us know if we can give you a hand."

The two stay back to hold off any over-eager fans and reporters while Kaine and Hercules get going.

They find Sleeper on the roof of a building near where the video was taken. Down below, there's still a cleanup effort from the Rhino's rampage, but at least it seems like nobody got killed. The three have a quiet moment atop the building, to talk or strategize.

Meanwhile, Amelia Blaine is taking the bus back home after the party. She's tucked into a hoodie to avoid drawing attention, and is looking down at the phone in her hand, re-reading the text message she's typed up:

Hey, Peter, remember me? Amelia? I interned at the Bugle? This is out of the blue, but - do you have a brother?

She swipes away from the unsent message to look again at the picture she took, ignoring the three - two - members of the Fantastic Four to focus on the other person in the image. Does it really look like Parker or is she imagining things?

Doom: 4D6, 1D8

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Feel free to talk on the rooftop, but I'm also looking for a bit of a what do you want to do next?