View Single Post

Thread: Doom of Daggerdale (3.5)

1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Doom of Daggerdale (3.5)

Would you allow a Revenant or Necropolitan? (Revenant is from the Monsters of Faeruhn book, not sure where Necropolitan is from, perhaps Libris Mortis?).
    Revenant would fit the base concept of my scrub, seeing as he is a follower of Assuran/ Hoar + Velsharoon.

Revenant is Cr +1, which fits the build, Neutral Aligned in it's writeup, No con, +4 Str/ +2 Cha, + some more things.

Pm sent to you, @spectralphoenix

Onto my base concept;
    Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    Bane is dead, the Zhentarim mostly follow Cyric, who's only been a god for a few years, and the Shadovar are still on the plane of Shadow. For another, the idea of a character who is a member of the Zhentarim really just doesn't fit in with the adventure as written. An adventure, I hasten to add, which you requested by name.
    -Bane is irrelevant to my scrub.
    -Zhents following Cyric is good, as they were the ones who killed me in the first place.
    If you mean Cyric hasn't existed when I died, I can come up with an time travelling Cyricist who was killing Nobles he thought were making issues later in time for his god, so managed to go back in time and kill several before dissapearing from my timeline. I then am slowly raised by Assuran as a Revenant, to go after the killer (and this could be a recurring villain if we decide to go further after this adventure)

-Shadowvar have existed eons regardless of them being back in Faeruhn or not, I can easily write up something to that effect, in 1372 Tilverton was obliterated, but there could have been other initial encounters with the Sadovar that will lead up to this event in the background.

You said; 1367 DR, after the Time of Troubles but five years before the 3.0 FRCS, I'll keep that in mind.

I could even combine the two issues, making the killer a Shadovar Cyricist recently converted and working towards obliterating Tilverton for his masters, some of my family being players hwo were working against him, and he killed them, and then went after me because he didn't want to leave lose ends?, needs a bit more work to sound plausible, but its a good theme as a basis to work off of.

I love it when a plan comes together, lolz.
    Last edited by Burning Spear; 2024-03-04 at 06:53 PM.
    GNU Sir Terry Pratchett