View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (IC)

1. - Top - End - #8
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Scion: Hero (IC)

Room 901 is, unsurprisingly, very close to the elevator on the ninth floor. It's a square room, with a closed door opposite the door you went in by, and a table in the middle of the room, surrounded by a dozen chairs. Sitting in one of those chairs is a pale-skinned blonde woman who looks about 30, in a grey business suit. She rises when the first one of you enters the room; she's about five and a half feet tall. She speaks with a faint accent that's hard to place.

Until she is reasonably certain no one else is arriving, she seems reluctant to speak of her reasons for asking you to come there, but when all of you have arrived, she speaks in a soft but clear voice.

"I apologize for any awkwardness. I am not used to deal with--those like myself. There is someone very dear to me who suffers from an affliction caused by--by titanspawn." She stumbles slightly over the word. "I have discovered that there is an object that could help him, but it is in Atlanta, in the hands of those who I could not get it from myself. I am hoping you will be willing and able to retrieve it for me. I can pay you...I suspect money is of relatively little value, but I have a number of resources. If there are other objects you would want, I might be able to get them for you."

After a moment, she blinks and adds, "I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? You can call me Elena Kessler."
    Last edited by Kish; 2024-03-03 at 06:02 PM.