Forgot to declare interest last night, so doing it now. Don't have a sheet yet, didn't make one in advance and figured I'd leave that for after the thread proper, but my gut is going towards the heavy melee kinda vein (mainly because I still haven't tried out that superheavy GMS sword and it looks kinda fun) - but I haven't checked out the Winter Scar and Enhanced Combat stuff yet so there's a chance one of those grabs my attention and I built towards that. LL0 is early enough that I'm not too worried about that yet, though.

In the previous thread, you threw out a potential explanations for mechs, and the main one that took my focus was something along the lines of working on the surface, finding a gutted ancient mech, and smuggling parts down from it. Looks like with the concept being more refined that's shifted into us just using subverted printers (having gotten hold of codes in a background-appropriate way and plot happening to disengage the locks on the printers), which works for me but just to check is that setting detail of the remains of old pre-Karrakis mechs existing on Shortora still a thing? Might work that into the backstory, maybe something like...a wastelander who found one, worked on it a while, figured they'd take their chances outside of the wastes now they had that edge...and then got caught and thrown into Golgotha after it turned out that edge wasn't enough. Something like that, anyway, still thinking.