View Single Post

Thread: Day of the Octopus OOC

1. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Day of the Octopus OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
    Loki had to run off before you could get to the brewery, but one could probably imagine him apologizing to the public for his disappearance by offering up Sue/Sleeper as another illusionist (or such) - something that could apply to Sue, but would apply better to Sleeper; that would be an opportunity to show off being the smartest guy in the room and also pull a small trick on Sleeper.
    Perfect! Meanwhile Sleeper is feeling a little uneasy wondering if he’s reading too much into what Loki’s saying, and then has all the eyes of the press on him so he can’t sneak off.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
    As for Sleeper, where is he going? The video itself is old enough that the villains will be long gone. It's certainly possible Sleeper just reacts and runs out without realizing that, but I don't want to assume that's what you meant if you were planning something else.
    Sorry, with the ‘breaking news’ and the short timeframe between the fight and the party I thought the video was live (or recent enough to act on, anyway).

…so I guess Sleeper does too. He’s still rushing off, he’s still headed to the scene of the breakout, he just won’t be stealthily generating any Assets for another superhuman smack-down while the rest of the heroes catch up.

EDIT:
    To be clear, I have no objections to Hercules being the Big Distraction instead, especially as he’s less likely to draw bullets.

Also, my comp died on me so apologies if it affects my posting while I get that repaired/replaced.
    Last edited by Kareeah_Indaga; 2024-03-09 at 06:22 PM.
    Spoiler: Adventures in Helnith
    Show