View Single Post

Thread: Doom of Daggerdale (3.5)

1. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Default Re: Doom of Daggerdale (3.5)

Quote Originally Posted by AscarothD View Post
    Reserving Space

Question: What kind of application are you looking for beyond Character concept?

Background, personality, description etc? Or are you just taking flat Statblock and mechanics.
    I would like some character decription/backstory/personality. I don't have a strict formula for what is or isn't interesting, just tell me why your character would be cool to have in the group. Demonstrating decent writing skills would be a plus.

Finally, since this is Daggerdale, is it ok if we use any of the FR races Moon Elf, Shield dwarves etc.

I saw mention of the Regional feat, does that include bonus starting equipment?
    LA+0 variants of PHB races may be used. No bonus cash - by this point it's assumed to be folded into the 13k starting gold for 6th level characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnia View Post
    Since this is FR, is this set in a specific time period?
    1367 DR, after the Time of Troubles but five years before the 3.0 FRCS. The most important bit is that the Zhentarim have been occupying Daggerdale for the last thirty years and Randal Morn is leading a resistance against them. Also, Bane is Comic Book Dead, so the Zhents worship Cyric right now.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2024-03-02 at 09:01 PM.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.