View Single Post

Thread: Lancer: The Beautiful Machine

1. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Lancer: The Beautiful Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
    It will be no surprise from all my posting in the other thread, but I’m very much up for applying to this.

Two quick questions to help finish my character’s history:

- Is it assumed we’re already active in the resistance?
    - How far along and discreet is the resistance; are we still imprisoned and just plotting behind the scenes at game start and do the powers that be know there is an organised resistance in place?
    Thanks for expressing interest here too! I think its pretty easy to assume your active or at least tangentially involved with the resistance/have a reason for wanting to be a part of it. As for where things are resistance wise right now I'd say its in the early stages of full blow armed revolt-the powers that be at Golgotha would generally assume something is at foot at any given time. The current spark that ignites so to speak is going to be destroying the jammer that prevents you from accessing print codes beyond GMS and allows for mass production print counts. Once that goes down its a big of enough edge for your revolution to ride to some sort of success and a big enough security breach that it can be assumed that an appropriately proportional response is forthcoming from Golgotha staff.
    Last edited by n0ble; 2024-03-02 at 06:38 PM.
    “Have no fear, you will find your way. It's in your bones. It's in your soul.”- Mark Z. Danieleweski, House of Leaves